Product & Marketing
Director of marketing - San Francisco
Humble Bundle is a distribution platform selling games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Since Humble's founding in 2010, our mission has been to support charity ("Humble") while providing awesome content to customers at great prices ("Bundle"). We started by offering only game bundles, but have branched out to include an online storefront, a monthly subscription service, a publishing initiative, and lots more. We have raised $118 million raised for charity and counting. And we now have over 300,000 subscribers to our Humble Monthly.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Director of Marketing to grow all of our businesses especially our monthly subscription. We run a lean growth marketing team spanning advertising, email, social media, and promotional growth marketing. We already do more than half our business internationally, but we have ambition to grow our international channels even more. We need a strong leader to manage a long list of growth projects but who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and get dirty with the data (SQL or Google Analytics) or with the messaging (write an email or make content for ads).
- Drive aggressive growth in our already massive subscription business.
- Drive new marketing ideas from ideation to deployment and constant improvement.
- Drive more experiments in our existing marketing channels to learn about our audience.
- Collaborate with the creative and operations teams to create functionally beautiful promotions.
- Experiment with new ways to raise awareness for Humble Bundle through traditional and non-traditional marketing and media.
- Lead a team of 3 (and growing) marketing professionals.
- Manage a complex list of diverse requirements from business leaders across the company.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to drive feature creation and adoption.
- Help establish, track, and drive Marketing KPIs to measure success.
Experience / Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in newsletter, paid advertising, or affiliates.
- 3+ years of experience using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools.
- 3+ years managing teams of people
- Expert in A/B testing and experimentation.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
By joining the team you’ll also enjoy catered lunches and dinners, a convenient office location near BART and Muni, snacks and coffee on demand, and awesome co workers in a fun environment.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
BENEFITS AT HUMBLE BUNDLE
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) plan with Employer Matching
Awesome computer setup
Free lunches and dinners
Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, snacks, and a kegerator
Complimentary Hearthstone and StarCraft 2 coaching